The Private Pilot Course (Flight) App gives you more than two and a half hours of exciting in-flight HD video and detailed animation including an in depth explanation of the takeoffs, landings and maneuvers needed to pass your FAA Private Pilot Practical Test. All Takeoffs, Landings and Maneuvers are flown in a Cessna 172 in San Diego.
We filmed each maneuver with multiple cameras and camera angles and provide real HD quality for the best learning experience. All animations are focused on the specific maneuver and help you understand how to perform them correctly. We use no fillers that waste your time. Just what you need to know and how to do it right.
Please check out our companion app, the Private Pilot Course – Ground Portion, that gives you more than one hour of video, showing you a realistic enactment of a checkride oral conducted by an FAA designated pilot examiner and a student pilot. This app also includes insights from an examiner and instructor to give you a full understanding of what to expect on your private pilot practical test. Both apps together make a perfect package that will make you pass your Checkride with ease.
- Normal and Crosswind Take Off
- Short Field and Soft Field Take Off
- Normal and Crosswind Landings
- Short Field and Soft Field Landings
- 3 Ground Reference Maneuvers (Rectangular course, Turns Around a Point, S-Turns)
- Slow Flight (Flight at minimum controlable airspeed)
- Power on/Power off Stalls
- Emergency Descents
- Emergency Approach and Landing
- Steeps Turns
- Go Arounds
- Explanation of ACS standards for each maneuver
- Common errors (and how to avoid them) for each maneuver
There are no reviews yet.